There are Millions of Reasons to Express Gratitude this Season!
Good Day my Darling Readers!
The fall season evokes a time of contemplation. A moment to reflect on the blessings pouring down from above. We are living in a beautiful era where we can literally manifest an infinite amount human abundance. In the palm of our hands we have a plethora of blessings to be grateful for.
For me, 2017 has been a monumental year. I learned so much about life and myself and I am extremely grateful for the things the Universe has done for me. I am stronger, more confident, and every in my life is well! How can I complain when life is unfolding in the most pulchritudinous ways?
Today, it is my desire to share with you some of the items on my gratitude list this season. In a later post, I will share my gratitude list experience and how it has helped my being more in depth, definitely stay tuned for that!!
Gratitude List for 2017
1. My family is alive, in good health, and flourishing! I overflow with pride every time I think about the state of my family. They are a blessing to me and push me to be stronger!
2. My job is amazing! I have the freedom to work whenever and wherever I want!
3. My blog is growing by leaps and bounds! I created my blog at the beginning of this year, and I adore the content I post.
4. Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin! It may sound silly, however my feeds inspire me to chase my dreams and create the life I want (Pinterest Especially)
5. New Friendship! I met an amazing girl over the summer and she has become one my good friends! She’s been someone I can always talk to and I love her company, her drive, and her motivation! Side Note: She’s also a content creator, check her out on Instagram @k_rouge_mua!
6. Time Management!!! I struggled in this area in previous years, but I have learned how to master time management in 2017! One technique that helped me was Time Blocking. Check out this article to learn more about it!
7. My Gym! Yes, I love my gym and I love going to the gym! It’s nice to get out of the house and exercise around other people that want to take care of their bodies!
8. Music! I love my youtube playlist with all of my favorite jams. I blast them in the car whenever I need to run errands! I am currently love this remix of Foster the People’s Pumped up Kicks.
My 2017 Gratitude list is soooo much longer than the one above! I love my life and I am eternally grateful to the Universe for all of the blessings that I have been given and the life I am leading!
What’s on your gratitude list for 2017? What is your favorite part of fall?