What exactly is a Life Makeover?
A Life Makeover is simply when you decide to change your life for the better in all areas of your individuality. It’s the choice to de-clutter, manage, and reinvent yourself. I like to take a look at my life constantly to make sure that it is progressing in positive directions. Being someone that is goal oriented and results based, I understand that regular life upkeep helps me to maintain a happy outlook.
When should I do a Life Makeover?
Partaking in a Life Makeover should happen whenever you start to feel stagnate or in a “dry spell.” This also known as a rut. Whenever you start to feel like your life is not progressing or you feel frustrated with how your life is going, it’s time to step back, reassess, and get back on top of your game.
So….. How do I Revamp my Life?
I am going to share some tips that I use myself! By all means, feel free to add or subtract what works for you!
- Set some goals or Assess the ones you already have
- Goal setting is imperative to having a productive life. If you don’t already have goals, examine some areas in your life (finances, appearance, travel, etc.) where you would like to grow and do more.
- If you do have goals and you feel like you aren’t getting anywhere with them, examine what you are doing to make them come into fruition. In tandem, assess your goals to see which ones are aligned with what you really want to do. It is absolutely, positively okay, to take some goals off of your list if you feel like they aren’t what you want anymore.
- Get rid of toxic relationships, environments, or anything that does not serve you.
- This is so cliché but let me tell you this is tip is something everyone has to be on the lookout for. Negativity is apart of life naturally but too much is unhealthy for us. If there are people that need to go from your life, don’t be afraid to cut them out. It’s painful but for the best if they are negatively affecting your life. Same thing goes for work/home environments and media. If it is not adding positive value to your life, let that sh*t go! You’ll feel so much better once it’s gone.
- Upgrade that wardrobe, Soul Star!
- You have dreams, you have goals, and you have important places you want to be! Dress for them!
- Find your personal style or try a new look! Experimenting with different looks will tap into your creativity and unlock a different side to your personality!
Let me know in the comments what you think and also how you makeover your life style!
Have a fabulous week!